Important Steps for Form Submission
1. Candidates are advised to go through the Detailed Admission Notification thoroughly before submitting the Application Form for Entrance Test.
2. Admission shall be granted on the basis of positive score in the Entrance Test
3. All Entrance Examinations shall be conducted at the Main Campus only
4. Category and Campus once opted shall not be subsquently changed.
5. Category benefits can be taken only once.
6. The Candidates who have to apply to M.Ed Course need to first Graduation Examination Details in Qualifying Course and then add B.Ed Details in Additional Exam Details
1. Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as phone number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email..
2. Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
3. Only Single Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by each candidate.
4. Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
5. In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to reset it.
6. Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly
6. After filling Academic Details, Candidates are required to select the Programme/s he/she wishes to apply. Course Codes with description
7. Please select your the course you want to apply carefully as the Programme/s, once submitted, Programme/s wont be updated or changed after the online submission of form, you have to submit another form for the same and deposit separate fees
8. After the student fills the online form, he/she will be asked to select the payment mode, if a student has an e-banking or credit card facility he/she can pay the fee online by selecting the Online mode that will redirect them to the payment gateway. Follow the payment instructions and make the online payment. On successful online payment, the payment made will be reflected under the respective application form. Print out of the same can be taken for reference /record.
9. If a student does not want to pay fee online, he/she has select the pay in slip mode and take the print out of the Application Form along with the pay in slips and pay the fee at any Finnacle branch of J&K Bank Ltd.
10. Students applying under Category will have to submit the hard copy of the Application Form in the Humanities Block,Kashmir University Campus along with the Category Certificate and other documents.
11. Candidate can login to the admission system anytime throughout the entrance process in order to check his/her status,update his personal details,academic details and course details (till his/her fee is reconciled/form is accpted) download admit card and other view related information.
Proceed to Register As Student